Thursday, March 25, 2010

SKATEBOARDING BUDGIES 2010 . T.Visier Copywrite

.
HI THERE ! Please check out my other site too !
.

www.skateboardingbudgies.wordpress.com
.









PLEASE CLICK ON PLAY
Hi there everyone I hope you enjoy this latest video of my Budgies skateboarding , as you can see I have two new editions Pete ( drk olive green -yellow face ) and Viktor ( big guy with light green feathers ) and the usual suspect harry is in this video too

it’s pretty raw footage lacking a rather proffessional lustre ..giggle, this is just a ameture film of the birds and test run for the Training DVD’s which I want to release shortly …


PLEASE BE ADVISED All my birds are handled with extreme caution and care and it takes time and patience to train them and it does depend on the willingness of my budgies as-well NOT ALL Budgies like to skateboard
.


www.skateboardingbudgies.wordpress.com

.

My newest addidtion is Pete ( olive green yellow face - pictured above) he was a little nervous during filming ( first time ) but is feeling pretty confident now and is skating like a little trooper as you will see in future footage and I will be taking him with his mini – skate park to this years Easter show ( Sydney ) for a visit with The Mike Goldman Show radio C91.3
.

www.skateboardingbudgies.wordpress.com

.

1 comment:

TheresaZ said...

This video is so cute, I love it! Pete and Viktor ate gorgeous additions to your family.
The picture of your white Parakeet with the instruments is awesome!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful birds.
Have a good night.
TheresaZ